LINKS OF INTEREST
- www.livingwellwithkidneydisease.com - information by patients for patients
- www.kidneys.co.nz: Kidney Health New Zealand
- www.kidneykids.org.nz: Kidney Kids. Information for children
- www.carers.net.nz: provides information for New Zealanders who care for family members
- www.kidney.org: National Kidney Foundation USA, includes Kidney A - Z, Your Comprehensive Guide to Kidney Disease and Related Conditions, an on-line cookbook with a whole range of printable leaflets.
- www.kidney.ca: Kidney Foundation of Canada
- www.lifeoptions.org: Life Options is a program of research, research-based education, and outreach to help people live long and live well with kidney disease
- www.kidneypatientguide.org.uk: United Kingdom
- www.kidneyschool.org: recommended site
a couple of new articles about new developments - ABO incompatible transplants (explains process) and also possible new central venous catheter under the skin for new haemo patients. things are moving!